Making deionised water with deminimiser deioniser cartridge
The Deminimiser Deioniser Cartridge is suitable for small scale users. It contains a clear polycarbonate throw away cartridge. To use:
- Suitable for small scale users
- Clear polycarbonate throwaway cartridge
- Simply connect to cold water tap
- Resin colour change indicates remaining capacity
- No batteries or power required
- Flow rates up to 25 litres per hour
- Approximately 250 litres of water per cartridge (depending on water source)
Water can also be deionised in the larger DeminiMaster and IonMiser ion exchange units. In these units - the exhausted ion exchange resin can be replaced.
Deionised water should have a conductivity of less than 1.0 microsiemens per centilitre.